Last Revised on: June 6, 2019
WHO WE ARE
Compatio LLC (“Compatio,” “we,” or “us”) provides a website that includes information regarding services offered by Compatio and the ability for interested customers to request a demo or other information from Compatio (the “Services”). Compatio is committed to protecting your privacy and utilizing technology that gives you a powerful and safe online experience. The website www.compat.io (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Compatio and Compatio is the controller of the personal data.
Compatio recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of our customers and the users of the Site. As such, we will always ensure that we have a lawful basis for processing your Personal Data.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Except as expressly identified below, we do not disclose a user’s personal data to any third-party for such third-party’s direct marketing purposes. Thus, under California Civil Code Sections 1798.80-1798.84, Compatio has no obligation to a California resident to provide further information regarding Owner’s use of the California resident’s personal data.
NOTICE TO UTAH RESIDENTS
Except as expressly identified below, we do not disclose a user’s personal data to any third-party for such third-party’s direct marketing purposes.
WHY WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and share information from the users of our Site and Services to manage our contractual obligations to you, comply with legal obligations and/or because we have a legitimate business interest to do so. We collect and share information to: (a) provide our Site and Services; (b) provide information about our products and Services; (c) provide information about data security and privacy; (d) learn more about our customers’ preferences; (e) enhance, personalize and support your experience on our Site; (f) enhance and develop our products and Services based on your direct comments and/or on the pages or information you view on our Site; and (g) analyze the traffic to our Site.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Contact Information: You give us your Contact Information when you request information, register with or subscribe to the Site. “Contact Information” includes your name, email, company and telephone number.We may use Contact Information and other Personal Data to:
- provide you the Services on the Site;
- to fulfill your requests for information; and
- to contact you about Compatio products or services based on the preferences you have indicated.
Information We Collect from You
We collect Analytical Information through automated means when you use and navigate the Site. “Analytical Information” includes pages viewed, ads that you clicked on, emails from us that you opened, browser type, operating system, IP address and device information, your mobile operating system (OS), a mobile device identifier embedded by us, or other commonly used mobile device identifier if you access the Site on a mobile device.We use Analytical Information to:
- retain and evaluate information from your visits to the Site and how you move around for analytics purposes to improve our Site to make it more user friendly or improve the speed of the page loading or the Site in general; and
- to review user preferences when navigating the site and to develop new services that may be able to better appeal to our customers based upon what information our customers view or how they navigate the Site.
We do not collect any more Personal Data from you than what we have determined is needed for us to provide the Services and comply with applicable laws.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DON’T PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Please be aware that, if you choose to limit the personal information you provide to us (or, in some circumstances, provide no personal information at all), then we may be unable to provide you with the products and services you have expressed an interest in, or which we have a contract to provide to you. We may also be unable to provide you with access to some or all of our Site (or its functionality).
We provide you the opportunity to consent to receive commercial email from us related to the Services or information that we deem you may be interested in when you seek more information from us. We will give you the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving any unsolicited information from us or to limit the unsolicited information you receive from us to information regarding the Services or information you specifically request or information we determine you may find useful as a result of your use of the Site.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We need to share your information to provide a product or service you have requested;
As required to respond to or initiate subpoenas, court orders, or legal process.
THIRD PARTY PROCESSORS
To ensure that your Personal Data receives an adequate level of protection, where applicable, we have put in place appropriate procedures with the third parties we share your Personal Data with to ensure that your Personal Data is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with and which respects the applicable laws on data security and privacy.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We will store your information for as long as you are a customer and for up to five (5) years thereafter for use in case of a legal claim. We may keep records of transactions with you for a period of up to seven (7) years to comply with the IRS requirements.
Compatio uses “cookies,” a small text file transferred to your device, along with similar technologies (e.g., internet tag technologies, web beacons and embedded scripts) to help provide you a better, more personalized user experience. These technologies are used to:
- Make the user experience more efficient (e.g., maintaining items in your Shopping Cart between visits).
- Remember your preferences (e.g., browsing language, account login information)
- Help us understand and improve how visitors use our Site, including which of our pages and products are viewed most frequently.
The Options/Settings section of most internet browsers will tell you how to manage the cookies and other technologies that may be transferred to your device, including how to disable such technologies. You can disable our cookies or all cookies through your browser settings. Upon the commencement of each of your visits to our Site, the Site also provides the ability to turn off all non-strictly-necessary cookies for the Site. Please be advised that disabling cookies through either method may impact many of our Site’s features.
Instructions for blocking or allowing cookies in common web browsers are provided at the links below:
- Internet Explorer 7 and 8
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
We use some or all of the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
We also allow third parties to place cookies on your device through the Services to:
- Help us understand and improve how visitors use our Site, including which of our pages and products are viewed most frequently.
- More effectively market our products and services and advertise other products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Obtain your feedback on our products and the Services.
- Allow you to engage in our social media offerings (e.g., clicking the “Like” button on our Site).
- Google Analytics:
- To opt-out, please download and install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on by visiting: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.]
Although not all cookies and similar technologies that we use are required for you to use the Services, disabling these technologies altogether could prevent the Services from working properly and disable features that allow you to take full advantage of the Services we offer.
DO NOT TRACK
Some internet browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Given that there is not a uniform way that browsers communicate the “Do Not Track” signal, the Site does not currently interpret, respond to or alter its practices when it receives “Do Not Track” signals.
NOTICE TO RESIDENTS OF EUROPE AND THE U.K.
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights related to Compatio use of your Personal Data.
- Right 1 A right to access personal data held by us about you, as well as information about how we are using your data.
- Right 2 A right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data held by us about you.
- Right 3 A right to require us to erase personal data held by us about you, and where the personal data has been made public, for other controllers processing the personal data to also erase links to, or copy or replication of, such personal data. This right will only apply where (for example): we no longer need to use the personal data to achieve the purpose we collected it for; or where you withdraw your consent if we are using your personal data based on your consent; or where you object to the way we process your data (in line with Right 6 below).
- Right 4 A right to restrict our processing of personal data held by us about you. This right will only apply where (for example): you dispute the accuracy of the personal data held by us; or where you would have the right to require us to erase the personal data but would prefer that our processing is restricted instead; or where we no longer need to use the personal data to achieve the purpose we collected it for, but you require the data for the purposes of dealing with legal claims.
- Right 5 A right to receive personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format. You also have the right to require us to transfer this personal data to another organisation, at your request.
- Right 6 A right to object to our processing of personal data held by us about you (including for the purposes of sending marketing materials to you).
- Right 7 A right to withdraw your consent, where we are relying on it to use your personal data (for example, to provide you with marketing information about our services or products).
If you have consented to receive communications from us, you can contact us at any time to have your details removed from lists used by us or to update your marketing preferences. Please email [email protected] and quote your email/telephone number/account number in the body of the email, telling us what you would like us to do.
You can also: click “unsubscribe” on any of our emails, and we will ensure we don’t send you any communications of this nature in future.
To exercise any of your rights above, please contact Owner at [email protected] If you choose to exercise any of your rights listed above, it may affect your ability to use the Site, as the operation and functionalities provided on the Site may require the use of your Personal Data.
We will take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect it from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction of your Personal Data, taking into due account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal data. However, no electronic storage method or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
DATA TRANSFERS ACROSS JURISDICTIONAL BOUNDARIES
Since our Services are based in the United States, your data will be transferred from your country of residence into the United States and will only be stored in the United States.
COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C., §§ 6501-06 and 16 C.F.R., §§ 312.1-312.12, the Site does not collect information from children under 13 years of age, and we do not intentionally collect information from persons under eighteen 18 years of age. Use of the Site is limited to users that are eighteen (18) years of age and older. By using the Site, you represent that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
- Compatio LLC
- Attn: Tim Baynes
- 405 N. Jefferson Ave.
- Springfield, MO 65806
- [email protected]